Natural & Organic Products Europe, a show, which for more than two decades, has been helping 1000’s of brands from across the globe set up distribution networks and retail deals in the UK, Europe and beyond, is no joke. If anything, the show means business. How else would you explain why serious buyers prefer to come here and meet with the leading suppliers? They know what’s in it for them, but do you?
Why Should You Look Forward To This Trade Show?
Let’s start with the visitors. They come here looking for natural healthcare products, natural and organic foods, natural personal care and eco-household products. With over 10,500 visitors expected to attend this year’s show, one thing’s for sure that they come here in huge numbers, but what’s even more assuring is that they have the spending power, and could be the buyers you have been looking for. So if you offer natural & organic products, where else would you rather be?
The fact that more than 700 exhibitors would be here should be reason enough for you to give the show serious thought, but let’s take a look at some of the other reasons anyway:
– If you are looking forward to maximize growth or make a mark in both the UK and throughout Europe, the show could open the doors to the market, giving you the opportunity to do just that.
– Options galore. No matter what you are – a startup or an established brand, and whether you offer tasty and nutritious food and drink products, the very best natural, organic, cruelty-free, vegan, fair trade and ethical beauty products, natural nutritional supplements, herbal remedies, natural healthcare and active health products, or eco-living products for cleaning or personal care, this is the show where you could engage with the top buyers, wholesalers, importers and exporters from 92 countries who will be here to source new products.
– There’s more to Natural & Organic Products Europe than meets the eye – while it could help increase your UK and European sales, it is also the ideal platform for you to rub shoulders with peers from the industry and more importantly, set up UK and European distribution networks. And did we tell you that you could easily create brand awareness in this dynamic marketplace, gaining the upper hand?
– What’s more, while here, you could gather crucial market intelligence, required for successfully foraying into this market.
– Last but not least, while the show would of course focus on the promotion of an exciting range of natural, organic, fair trade, free-from, vegan, and vegetarian brands, the central exhibition will be complemented with a packed programme of expert seminars and live cooking demonstrations – pretty much everything that the visitors could ask for, right?
22-23 April 2018 – these two days would have the right mix of business, networking, education and fun! Save the dates, if you haven’t already!!