Expanding their nexus of clients is the prime objective behind exhibiting in a trade show for any business. To achieve this objective; a strategy must be devised to maximize returns and mitigate any potential competition on the trade show floor. Expanding their nexus of clients is the prime objective behind exhibiting in a trade show for any business. To achieve this objective; a strategy must be devised to maximize returns and mitigate any potential competition on the trade show floor.
Networking goes way beyond shaking hands and sharing business cards. It is a personalized approach that leads to a relationship between an exhibitor and their attendees. It is a connection that turns your prospects into valuable clients for a lifetime.
Here are a few points to help you develop an effective strategy to network at Dubai Airshow 2017;
1. Expressive Exhibit: Your exhibition is the face of your company in a trade show. Thus, designing an aesthetically pleasing exhibit at Dubai Airshow 2017 is a primary necessity to attract prospects. Go for a booth that mirrors the value proposition of your business and has an inviting ambiance.
2. Booth Staff: Networking is all about talking and listening. Your booth staff must be effectively trained to represent your company at its best. Welcoming and warm staffs engage prospects and also gives an opportunity to both the parties to know each other. It is important for the staff to represent the company values and possess the etiquettes to leave an excellent impression.
3. Interactive Tech: Use interactive technology to give attendees an end user experience at Dubai Airshow 2017. Devices such as tablets and touch screens can be used as a tool to let attendees experience your products in detail. They can also browse through your content as they please; giving them a more personalized experience and more time at your booth.
4. Engaging Activity: Including additional attractions such as a game or a fun questionnaire to captivate your audiences and make them stay and interact at your booth will give you time to know your attendees and also leave a mental signage of your brand.
5. Follow Up: Lastly, whatever interactions and contacts you exchanged and cataloged during the show; make sure to follow up with them after the show. Only this will give you a precise insight on your ROI. Though all attendees that happen to visit your exhibit will not be potential leads; but by devising a strategy based on the aforementioned pointers, you can funnel through general visitors and pay attention to potential investors.
Trade shows are rough waters to tread; surrounded by competitors on all side, a planned strategy can help you stand out and lead attendees to your booth to expand your network efficiently.