Maritime security has its share of challenges, and whether you have been on the lookout for possible solutions or had them all along but didn’t get the right platform to showcase, your search ends at DIMDEX 2018 – a show that’s not just another meeting point for the naval, maritime and security industry, but rather a gateway, where vital introductions are made and procurements are discussed.
What’s In It For The Exhibitors?
As a company that specializes in naval, maritime and security innovations, you could use some productive commercial opportunities, right?
- That’s exactly what you can explore at DIMDEX 2018 – opportunities to showcase your airborne systems, anti-piracy technologies maritime patrol aircrafts, offshore patrol vessels, unmanned systems, and a host of other technologies that you have specialization in.
- And you don’t just get to showcase but to engage directly with the end users – the very users who are responsible for procurement and given the chance, would discuss their needs.
- You could consider the show to be your source of insights – insights that could help you make it big within the marketplace – insights that you can only gain by being a part of the conversations. After all, it’s not every day that you run into let alone rub shoulders with the key military representatives and senior government officials from across the MENA region and beyond.
In short, you gain access to people who matter, get to showcase your capabilities, gather insights and last but not least, reinforce your commitment to the industry
What Can The Visitors Look Forward To?
DIMDEX is no ordinary show – it’s a show that defence and security ministers, chiefs of staff, heads of MRO and industry’s key influencers pay a visit to. 2018 is no different. The visitors can expect to establish a connection with warship constructors, manufacturers and suppliers of onboard systems and ancillary equipment and other exhibitors. Those looking for procurement deals could be hopeful of an initiation. Here’s what else the show could offer:
- Meeting and greeting global exhibitors from the naval, maritime and security industry, exhibitors who bring an extensive range of the latest solutions to the table.
- Attending the Middle East Naval Commanders Conference (MENC) to benefit from the experiences and knowledge of prominent leaders and experts.
Reasons galore. Held under the patronage and vision of His Highness Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al-Thani, Emir of the State of Qatar, and proudly hosted and organised by Qatar Armed Forces, DIMDEX 2018, the sixth edition of one of the leading, go-to shows for maritime defence and security industry, is where you should be, if not to gain access to cutting-edge military technology, then to grab the opportunity to build and strengthen relations with key stakeholders.