It’s not everyday that you get to engage with 12,000 decision makers from motor factors, workshops, retailers, dealers, OEMs, and tier 1 and tier 2 manufacturers, right? Well, Automechanika 2018 is not your everyday trade show anyway; it’s a show with a difference!
Automechanika Birmingham 2018: The Extraordinary Trade Show
More Networking Opportunities
With the introduction of the facilitated meetings programme, you could expect to engage with a larger number of visitors. The programme, aimed at matching the needs of the trade visitors with your capabilities, would lay the groundwork for more quality meetings, giving you the opportunity to establish a connection and eventually build your network. You could also contemplate benefiting from what they are calling the “extended hours”, encouraging the visitors to stay longer, while you figure out how to best network with new and existing customers.
Workshops All Over The Place
With a lot to look forward to, Automechanika Birmingham 2018 , would be witnessing the participation of quite a few workshops. If you represent one, here’s what you should know:
– Garage Quarter: The 2018 Edition brings a new hall layout to the table, and if you are a supplier of tools or garage equipment, this is where you need to be. After all, the layout would include an area dedicated to you and other suppliers and to those interested in rubbing shoulders with workshops, MOT centres and autocentres.
– Learning from the best: Your participation in the show would open the door to an active session, where expert speakers, partners and suppliers could help you get better acquainted with the latest equipment, parts and components. Intriguing enough? Well, that’s exactly what you would witness at the Workshop Training Hub this year. And with live demonstrations, the experience would of course be much better than before.
– Informality is the key: While formal discussions and inspiring exchanges have their share of advantages, nothing comes close to those informal talks that you could have with like-minded peers from the industry. With “Garage Social” in the picture, it is now easier than ever for you to gather your thoughts and network with other workshops, throwing the otherwise obstructing formality out the window.
Specializations Under The Spotlight
– A sneak-peek into the latest products: Automechanika Birmingham 2018 is where the trade visitors could catch a preview of the latest products & techniques that exert influence on vehicle body repair & customization. What makes it suitable for the purpose is the newly launched & designed Specialist Demo Hub, which mobile repairers and body-shops could take advantage of, by carrying out practical demonstrations of their latest offerings.
– Addressing the need for vehicle accessories: The show would also feature a Retail Village, where those who supply vehicle accessories would meet & greet those who need them. Call it a dedicated area if you may, but it is here that the retailers could find the latest supplies, needed for their stores.
Vehicle Production Coming Into Prominence
What makes Automechanika Birmingham one of the leading trade shows for the vehicle production sector is that it hosts senior representatives from all the UK vehicle manufacturers and both UK and global tier-1 companies. With more than 150 companies for the dedicated vehicle production sector having exhibited at the 2017 Edition and the number expected to rise even further this year, it should come as no surprise if the sector takes the center stage at Automechanika Birmingham 2018.
There’s a lot more to look forward to at the UK’s leading trade show for automotive aftermarket and vehicle production sector. Be there to check it out for yourself. 5-7 June 2018: save the dates!