In a few days from now, Wire & Tube 2018, will bring together the entire industry, and give them the opportunity to conduct business, make & nurture contacts and showcase global innovations. The 2018 edition, slated for a grand opening on 16 April 2018, at Düsseldorf, Germany, is expected to bustle with activity throughout its run.
Reasons Galore To Be At Wire 2018 – The Global Trade Show
– Exhibitors throng Wire, edition after edition, because it is here that they get to show who they are and make a statement without trying too hard. 2018 would be no different. Exhibitors from all over the world will come together to present their innovations in automotive industry, telecommunications, construction industry and chemical, gas and oil industry, reaching out to highly qualified visitors, who are expected to come by in huge numbers to experience the latest technologies and state-of-the-art machinery live in action.
– With a broad product spectrum comprising wire manufacturing and finishing machinery, process technology tools and auxiliary process technology materials, among others, up for display, the exhibitors could expect to reach out to a wider visitor base under one roof.
– What do you think makes the Wire the go-to show for world market leaders and first movers of the wire & cable industry? While the fact that they get to engage with the decision makers of the industry does count, so does the opportunity to take full advantage of the global network of Messe Düsseldorf. Of course, they jump at it. Wouldn’t you?
– Also, while the visitors do come here to make valuable contacts, they are often on the lookout for new business partners, giving the exhibitors yet another reason to not to give the Wire a miss. Did you know that more than ⅔ of all trade visitors found new business partners at the last edition itself? Who’s to say Wire 2018 won’t lay the groundwork for many more partnerships?
– If the exhibitors have their own reasons, so do the visitors. A show that lets them meet & greet everyone from the industry, right from market leaders and challengers to newcomers and traditional companies, is on their go-to list for obvious reasons. With the exhibitors showcasing their latest technologies and production components, state-of-the-art machinery for the production of fibre optic cables and ultrafine wires, high-end wire sheathings and winding and rewinding, where else would they rather be?
– Not to mention, the show allows everyone involved to scratch beneath the surface and find out which new materials, machines and processes are driving the industry. From mega trends to nano innovations, everything’s up for display (or discussion) at the show.
Reasons Why You Can’t Miss Tube 2018 – The Go-To Trade Show
– With a plethora of product groups, comprising plant & machinery, pipe & tube processing machinery, bending & forming technology, tube manufacturing & trading, tube accessories, profiles and plastic tubes, Tube 2018 is rightly dubbed the world’s most important trade fair for the tube and tube processing industry.
– Looking forward to meet the best in the industry? Tube 2018 will give you the chance to do just that – while the world market leaders and first movers of the tube and tube processing industry present their innovations, anyone who invests in progress won’t miss it for the world. How about you? The show could be your gateway to finding out how automotive, construction, gas & oil and chemical industries could benefit from the innovations at display.
– Tube is where the decision makers are. Once you are here, you get to touch base with technical buyers, financially strong investors and good customers, who are drawn to Düsseldorf from all over the world. Did you know that more than 2/3 of all trade visitors found new business partners, at the previous edition? Anyone and everyone who wants to do business and stay in business comes to Tube. Makes sense, right?
Wire & Tube 2018, which would conclude on 20 April 2018, will offer a sneak peak into what the future holds for the industry, leaving both the exhibitors and visitors asking for more. And with top-notch industry players like Multimetals Limited, Laxcon Steels Limited, and Suraj Limited all set to make waves at the show, the future looks quite promising, to say the least.