A trade show that generates more than $2.5 billion of travel industry deals is anything but ordinary. But that’s just one of the many things that make the Arabian Travel Market (ATM) Dubai extraordinary. Being a leading global trade show for the Middle East inbound and outbound industry also sets it apart, and so does the fact that it’s been leading the way for 25 years now. And with the 25th Edition about to kick off on 22 April 2018, it’s time to look at the reasons why ATM is thronged by exhibitors from all over the world, edition after edition:
ATM Dubai: The Middle Eastern Trade Show With Substance!
– The exhibitors come here to augment their brand image and make a lasting impression on prospective customers, and the show never lets them down. ATM Dubai 2018 would be no exception, especially for those who have a state-of-the-art trade show booth by their side.
– The exhibitors jump at the opportunity to make the right connections through networking sessions and seminars, and look forward to generating highly targeted business leads.
– Every industry has its own emerging trends, and trade shows are no different. ATM gives the exhibitors the opportunity to learn about these very trends and brings them face to face with experts who throw more light on the industry’s direction and future.There are plenty of opportunities within the industry, and the show ensures that the exhibitors do not miss out on any.
– With the entire travel industry in attendance, the show makes it easier for exhibitors to explore the possibility of entering new exports and markets. The best part is that they get to touch base with a relatively large proportion of the marketplace in a short span of time.
– ATM is not your everyday show or just another meet & greet exhibition – it’s where 30,000 trade visitors, key industry buyers and the international media come together on a single platform to find new business and report on the industry.
– Options galore. For instance, spa and wellness suppliers could take advantage of the the ATM Wellness & Spa Lounge, to showcase their travel products in one-on-one meetings with the Middle Eastern wellness buyers. Right from tourism destinations from around the world to accommodation options, breathtaking tourism attractions, travel technology and key airline routes, everything is up for grabs, giving the visitors yet another reason to drop by.
If over 2,800 exhibitors from around the world, including key players like the Indian Ministry of Tourism, choose ATM to showcase their destinations, products and services, the show has business written all over it. As an international exhibitor, ATM could very well be your gateway to entering the Middle East travel industry, and if you are one of the Middle East exhibitors, it could help you reach out to regional and international buyers. Either way, it’s a winner.
22-25 April: mark the dates and see for yourself how the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre (DICEC) bustles with activity, with exhibitors and visitors all over the place, looking forward to networking, negotiating and discovering the latest industry opinion and trends.