DX Korea 2018, Asia-Pacific’s largest ground forces specialized defence exhibition, is almost here. The exhibition will take place at the Korea International Exhibition & Convention Center (KINTEX). Wondering, what’s in the offing at the Defense Expo? Well, it will provide a platform for international defense & technology cooperation and trade. The show will also help domestic defense companies foray into the international market. And guess what, Defense Expo Korea will raise public awareness as well. It will showcase the latest developments in national security and the defense industry.
DX Korea 2018: Here’s Why You Should Consider Exhibiting
- With global leaders and policy & key decision makers here, you could build relationships. Many organizations of international repute will also be in attendance, including:
- Republic of Korea Army Headquarters
- DAPA (Defense Acquisition and Program Agency)
- KDIA (Korea Defense Industry Association)
- The top industry professionals from across the globe will also attend the show. They will help you assess the emerging & changing land platforms, and military requirements.
- DX Korea 2018 is an opportunity waiting to happen. You get to establish a connection with new buyers and business partners. In fact, you’ll have B2B meetings arranged for you. It’s not every day that you rub shoulders with VIP delegations from around the world, right?
- The show provides the perfect platform for showcasing the latest technologies and innovations. Also, there’s a broad array of information and solutions on offer. This will attract the visitors in large numbers, and give you the opportunity to engage.
DX Korea 2018: Here’s What Else You Should Know
- It’s a show where you can display and market defense products to international buyers. The best part is that you also reach out to VIPs and purchasing decision makers.
- The exhibition will have two different parts. Business days will be from September 12 to September 14. And, public days will be on September 15 and 16. Visitors under 19 years of age cannot enter the exhibition hall during the business days.
- The show will have a series of events and programs:
- Live fire & maneuver demonstration. A showcase of product quality and capability for visitors, exhibitors, and international delegations.
- International conference and seminars. A networking opportunity for academia, industry, government, and military.
- R.O.K Army Promotional Events
- R.O.K. Army “Homecoming Day” Veteran’s Reunion
- AROKA (Association of the Republic of Korea Army) is hosting the exhibition. KOTRA (Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency) is co-organizing it.
- The previous edition was a huge success.
- This edition will be no exception. If anything, it will be bigger. With 250 exhibitors from 30 countries, that’s a given.
Exhibitors at the Defense Expo or DX Korea 2018 will bring a lot to the table. Weapon systems and military equipment will be on display. So will be the equipment for counter-terrorism, security and law enforcement. Unmanned systems and security & IT sector will have their share of exhibition space. In short, the visitors have a lot to look forward to. And to make sure they come your way, you must stand out. Ask us how!